ICSI’s Representation (#3) on Difficulties in accessing the MCA Portal and filing of e-forms
In view of the fact that stakeholders and corporates are still facing problems in accessing the MCA portal and filing of e-forms, which is resulting in unnecessary delay in filing of e-forms. Therefore ICSI has again represented MCA to further relax the additional fee payable on e-forms which are due for filing by companies between 1 May 2016 and the date when normal working of the MCA portal is restored.
It may be noted that presently the above representations by ICSI have been made due to the fact that new MCA portal is going thru transition period and following type of problems are being faced by the Corporates / Professionals:
1. E-forms are not getting pre-scrutinized.
2. The account is getting debited on making card payment; however, no challan is generated.
3. DSC is not getting registered.
4. Non-availability of the Forms like GNL-1.
5. Data filled in the form is not viewing after pre-scrutiny.
6. For registering the Complaint on Form INC-29, the system is asking for CIN number.
7. Not able to register DSC in the form INC-29, wherein both Subscribers do not have DIN numbers resulting into the inability to file e-form DSC-4.
8. In case of resubmission, resubmitted documents are not reflected at the MCA Portal.
9. E-form GNL-2 is not yet notified, due to which financial statements of earlier years cannot be uploaded on the portal.
10. System showing invalid SRN of e-form MGT-14 while filling of e-form INC-22.
11. System showing blank pre-scrutiny error.