EPFO Introduces Revised/ New Declaration Form No. 11 (PF) to replace existing Form No. 11 (PF)
Form 11 (Declaration Form) is submitted by an employee while joining new employment under PF Scheme. Its meant for submission of basic personal information of the employee, like Name, DOB, Contact details, Previous Employment(s) details, KYC Details (Aadhar, Bank account, PAN, etc).
The EPFO has introduced revised/ new Declaration Form 11 under PF to replace existing Form No. 11, w.e.f. 23 Sept. 2016. Also this new declaration Form 11 (PF) will replace Form 13 for transfer of funds by Members availing UAN facility.
It may be noted that employees/ employers can access fillable Declaration Form (New Form No. 11) on the Member’s Portal which will be pre-filled with all the relevant information already in EPFO’s database.
Further, that now Form 13 is not required to be submitted separately for PF transfer of previous employment, as the new one page declaration form (Simplified Form 11) incorporates requisite details for transfer of the existing PF balance using UAN.
1. In exercise of power conferred on the Central Provident Fund Commissioner under para 36(7) read along with the provisions of para 34 & 57 of EPF Scheme 1952 and para 24 of the Employees‘ Pension Scheme, 1995 hereby orders replacement of erstwhile Form No. 11 (New) with the Declaration Form (New Form No. 11) placed at Annexure I. The copy of the order issued by the Central PF Commissioner in this regard, is enclosed for kind information.
2. The Declaration Form (New Form No. 11) will also replace Form No. 13 in all such cases where existing member to the Provident Fund makes a request for transfer of his fund availing the facility of UAN.
3. The members who have been allotted UAN and where KYC details have been digitally verified by the previous employer are not required to fill separate Form No. 13. Rest of the employees will continue to fill Form No. 13 along with New Form No. 11.
4. The employees/ employers can access fillable Declaration Form (New Form No. 11) on the Member’s Portal which will be pre-filled with all the relevant information already in our database.
Order No. Manual/Amendment/2011/16854 dt. 23 Sept. 2016
In the matter of Introduction of Declaration Form (New Form No. 11) to replace the existing Form No. 11 (New)
1. Employees‘ Provident Fund Organisation has embarked upon its next phase of e-governance reforms with a view to make its services available to its stakeholders in an efficient and transparent manner. EPFO has implemented the allotment of Universal Account Number (UAN) to its subscribers and to seed the UAN with Aadhaar, PAN and Bank account details The Online Transfer Claim Portal (OTCP) has also been made functional. It is now possible for subscribers, who have activated UAN with KYC details, to submit claims directly to EPFO without the intervention of employers.
2. In exercise of powers conferred under para 36(7) of the Employees‘ Provident Funds Scheme, 1952 read with paras 34 and 57 of the Employees’ Provident Funds Scheme, 1952 and para 24 of Employees‘ Pension Scheme, 1995, the introduction of Declaration Form [New Form No. 11] in place of the existing Form No. 11 (New) is ordered with immediate effect. This order is in supersession of order No. Manual/Amendment/2011/30992 dated 02.01.2015 issued in this regard.
3. The Declaration Form [Nee Form No. 11] will also replace Form No. 13 in all such cases where existing member of the Provident Fund makes a request for transfer of his fund availing the facility of Universal Account Number (UAN).