ICAI has taken an initiative and has published an E-Book/ Ready Reckoner on Regulatory Aspects relating to Profession applicable for Members and CA Firms, as a reference book which will provide the practitioners with all requisite information to comply with the various regulatory aspects of ICAI.
This E-book/ Ready-reckoner by the Committee for Capacity Building Members in Practice (CCBMP) of ICAI compiles the information on all important areas of the profession, like Enrollment, registration and other regulatory aspects of ICAI for the Members and CA Firms and will be of great benefit to the practitioners.
In this booklet, the ICAI has tried to cover different issues/ aspects relating to profession, as under:
1. Enrolment as a Member
2. Grant of Certificate of Practice
3. Engagement in other business/ occupation
4. Admission as a Fellow Member
5. Payment of Annual Fee
6. Removal/ Restoration of Name
7. Cancellation/ Restoration of Certificate of Practice
8. Imparting training to articled/audit assistants
9. Issue of Duplicate Certificate/ Fresh Certificate in lieu of Original
10. Change in the name of Members/ Inclusion of Mother’s name in Certificates
11. Change in the Professional Address
12. Approval of trade/ firm name
13. Registration of CA Firm/ LLP
14. Maintenance of Branch Office
15. Change in Constitution of Firms/ LLPs
16. Sale/Transfer of Goodwill of A Firm
17. Revised Guidelines on Networking of CA Firms
18. Rules on Merger and Demerger of CA Firms
19. Condonation of breach of Regulations for non-filing of forms within specified time
20. Practice in Corporate Form
21. Member Identity Card, etc.