The website https://caclub.in (hereinafter referred to as “CA Club” or ‘‘Site’’) has a policy to respect privacy of its Users regarding any information collected by it in due course, as under:
1. Like most website operators, “Site” collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring “Site”, and the date and time of each visitor request. The purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how the visitors use the website. From time to time, “Site” may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Site also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments / feedback on “Site”. The “Site” only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information, as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the “Site” where the comment was left.
2. Certain visitors to “Site” choose to interact in ways that require “Site” to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that “Site” gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at “Site” or who subscribe for “CA Club Newsletter” to provide a username and email address. In each such case, “Site” collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with the “Site”. The “Site” does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. Visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
3. “Site” may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. “Site” may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, “Site” does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
4. “Site” discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Site’s behalf or to provide services available at CA Club’s website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using “Site”, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. “Site” will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone, other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, “Site” discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when “Site” believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of “Site”, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of the “Site” and have supplied your email address, “Site” may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with “Site”. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. “Site” takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
6. If “Site”, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that “Site” goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, the User information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of “Site” may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.