Using the website https://caclub.in (hereinafter referred to as “CA Club” or ‘‘Site’’), a free for all portal, is subject to certain pre-conditions and general or specific disclaimers, which are listed here-below:
1. ‘‘Site’’ is a blog promoted only for exchanging knowledge, with no intent of sale activities and is simply a free for all affair. All information is shared on a volunteer basis by the “Site”. It does not certify accuracy of any information or certify that any level of expertise relevant to that information has been met. Use of the service is solely at User’s own risk and discretion. The service is provided on “as is” or “as available” basis only. ‘‘Site’’ expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
2. The information or content available on “Site” is meant for general reference only and should not be used to substitute any type of professional advice that may be required in specific circumstances. ‘‘Site’’ is NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY HARM TO USERS OR THEIR PROPERTY THAT MAY RESULTS FROM USE OF THE “SITE” OR IT’S CONTENT.
3. Articles, Information, Feedback, Questions, Comments or Suggestions (“Submitted via “Contact-Us”, “Emails”, “Social Media” or “Comments” systems) will be deemed to be Non-confidential Submissions. Users unconditionally grant the “Site” a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide license to use, copy, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, transmit, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, and display the Submissions without any limitation and in any media or any form now known or later developed. ‘‘Site’’ may sub-license these rights to third parties.
4. ‘‘Site’’ relies on information shared by Users / Public from time to time by way of Articles, Information, Feedback, Questions, Comments or Suggestions. If you notice any copyright violations or infringing materials on the Site, please notify the ‘‘Site’’ at its official email [email protected] immediately, for requisite remedial action. Please share your email, contact details and content in reference with details of infringement, for initiating further procedures from our end and / or exchange of communications with parties concerned.
5. For convenience of users or credit to source websites, we may provide links to third party web sites. The ‘‘Site’’ is not responsible for and does not endorse the informational content or any products or services available on any third-party web site and does not make any representations regarding its content or accuracy.
‘Site’ understands that ‘Users’ do agree to the above pre-conditions and disclaimers in totality and agree to the right of the ‘Site’ to make requisite changes therein from time to time, as may be considered appropriate by the ”Site”.